Mission: The mission of OTJLM (On This Journey Ladies Ministry) is to serve one another in sisterhood!
- To show love, genuine care, and concern for one another.
- To create an atmosphere where as we ALL feel loved, respected, safe, and comfortable in our own skin - without judgment.
- We are striving to be without spot or blemish according to scripture. (Ephesians 5:27).
- Understanding that we are all a work in progress, saved by grace, washed in the blood, and loved unconditionally by our heavenly Father no matter what we have done, no matter what we have been through. (Romans 8:31-39)
- With this mindset, we will see each other the way Christ sees us - not perfect, but human, experiencing real life issues, while
applying Biblical principles, all on different levels of life.
Goal: To equip, disciple, and encourage a wholesome walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Also, to ensure that no sister feels left alone, discouraged, abandoned, unloved, or disconnected from the ministry.
OTJLM is committed to encouraging, uplifting, and inspiring all women - young and seasoned, in all walks of life as we journey together on the pathway to WHOLENESS!